Alberta To Hand Out Face Masks Via Restaurant Drive-Thrus

The province says the restaurants' network of drive-thrus should cover 95 per cent of the population, with the government handling the other 5 per cent of the public.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!